Saturday, November 21, 2015

Family Taiko Thursday - Chicken Soup with Rice

This blog entry is for Family Taiko Thursday class to review their part of the song only, for reviewing the full song, please click here.

Chicken Soup with Rice

a book of months by Maurice Sandak

Family once
Taiko twice
Playing chicken soup with rice!


Mike, Nan, Aki, and Owen - February


In February it will be
my snowman's anniversary
with cake for him 
and soup for me!

Happy once
Happy twice
Happy chicken soup with rice.

Stacy and Chevace - April


In April I will go away
to far off Spain or old Bombay
and dream about hot soup all day.

Oh my oh once 
oh my oh twice
oh my oh
chicken soup with rice

Tammy and Paige


In June I saw a charming group
of roses all begin to droop.
I peeped them up with chicken soup!

Sprinkle once
Sprinkle twice 
Sprinkle chicken soup with rice.

 Lisa and Sophia (Everyone from Thursday)


In August it will be so hot
I will become a cooking pot
cooking soup of course. Why not?

Cooking once
Cooking Twice
Cooking chicken soup with rice

Ching Family - October


In October I'll be host to 
witches, goblins and a ghost.
I'll serve them chicken soup 
on toast.

Whoopy once
Whoopy twice
Whoops chicken soup with rice.

Denise and Beatrice - December

In December I will be
a baubled bangled Chrsitmas tree
with soup bowls draped all over me.

Merry once
Merry twice
Merry chicken soup with rice.

Everybody - coda


I told you once
I told you twice
all seasons of the year are nice
for eating chicken soup with rice!



No comments:

Post a Comment